Beware of Gerry Williams of central florida pool by design he came to build a swimming pool for us in Orlando florida and we gave this loser a deposit of $2000 and he ran off 5 months ago and now hes no where to be found he took advantage of a old veteran on a wheel chair but karma will seek him soon. don't hire this fool or youll be sorry too.

321 270 8740 or 321 689 7484 1057 Glenharbor circle winter garden FL 34787

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Central Florida Pools By Design and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Central Florida Pools By Design to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Central Florida Pools By Design central florida pools by design pool construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Central Florida Pools By Design?

Comments

Gerry built our pool last year, we just fou nd out he passed away this past February 2016.You can find information at DeGusipefuneralhome.com website.

We are very sad to hear the news. Our most sincere condolences to his Family and Friends. He was a very honest person and always wanted to please everyone.

A.Family